Online Application

Do you need to fill out an application?

If you applied to BGSU within the last year but did not enroll, you may reapply online and submit updated credentials.

If you were previously enrolled at BGSU, you should contact the Office of Registration and Records to be readmitted.

Transfers, Main Campus

Students who have attempted 12 or more hours, excluding remedial or developmental courses, since high school at a college or university other than Bowling Green State University are considered transfer applicants.

These students will be studying at BGSU’s main campus for a bachelor’s degree as undergraduates. If this does not apply to you, explore another option.

Students who have participated in Post Secondary Enrollment Option Programs are not considered transfer students.

Updated: Wednesday, July 24, 2013
 |  Need Assistance? Ask Admissions